PRATHAMA BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees:- 27-12-2012 to 07-01-2013
Opening date for Online Registration:- 27-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration:- 07-01-2013
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
Officer (Scale I & II)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs. 20/-.
NOTE- Requisite Application Fee may be paid as under:-
1. The candidates belonging to the operational area of Prathama Bank i.e. Districts of Moradabad, Rampur, Amroha and Sambhal of Uttar Pradesh may remit fee in “Prathama Bank Recruitment Project” Account No. 89007503416 at Prathama Bank, Ram Ganga Vihar Moradabad through CBS at any branch of Prathama Bank.
2. The candidates belonging to any part of India other than the operational area of Prathama Bank as specified above may remit fee in “Prathama Bank Recruitment Project” Account No. 89007503416 at Prathama Bank, Ram Ganga Vihar Moradabad (IFSC Code- PRTH0011169) through NEFT at any Bank branch in India having NEFT facility.
3. The payment towards application fee can be made between 27-12-2012 and 07-01-2013.
4. The candidates should retain proof in original of having remitted the requisite fee which has to be produced at the time to interview.
5. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
The Interview will be held at the MORADABAD (UTTAR PRADESH) centre and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
For Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Language Proficiency * - Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State in which RRB is located and must have passed “ local language” i.e. Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.